Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Dark Souls II  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Pallas

Dark Souls II
« on: March 20, 2014, 01:54:10 PM »
figured I may as well start up a thread for it since me and pad have been chatting about it. I was gonna make a thread for stalker but I realized I'd just be talking to myself in it

and rekuja, I'm seriously surprised you haven't heard of the multiplayer in the souls games. it's a pretty unique experience

you don't just join a match and get dumped into an arena along with a bunch of other players. basically if you're feeling particularly mean you can jump into another player's game (can't tell who's game though, it's random) and try to kill them for souls, which you can use to level up or buy stuff. there's also co-op play - if you use an item called a white soapstone, you can write your summon sign down on the ground. it'll show up in various other player's games. if another player touches it, you'll be summoned into their world as a friendly phantom, rather than a hostile invading one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdPC0QrtZVY

and then there's gravelording

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
Re: Dark Souls II
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 01:56:31 PM »
I want this game so baaaad :( i have too many games to finish before i can play this :'(

Offline Padraic

• #1 PS3
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
Set those aside and get this!
#1 ps4

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »
Put all the other games aside, Dark Souls is a unique game experience quite unlike anything else I've ever played. It's like I made a game for myself and then wiped my memory to play it anew.

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 01:12:37 AM »
I just have this problem where i buy a bunch of games and don't play them because of all the other games i bought and haven't played yet lol  :'(
Currently Finishing off 13-2 :(

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 04:31:49 PM »
At work we call that the 'list of shame' usually in reference to the list of Steam games a person owns that they either haven't even played or have not finished.

I'll certainly be taking either taking a break or massively cutting back on FF14 play time when Dark Souls II is released :)