Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The "Help my ass plz" Thread  (Read 74988 times)

Offline fleyer

• Chocobo Overlord
Re: The "Help my ass plz" Thread
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2014, 04:24:27 PM »
I would like to put down my need for coke I have an addiction to feed
I mean I need it for master books to then 3 star BSM and ARM. Y'all know I would craft you free shiz right?!

Offline Erecto Shadowsong

• Moist.
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2014, 06:36:27 AM »
I'll feed your habit guurl. Sugar daddy got Chu. Also I would like t9 now, plants, I expect to one shot it while being afk reading a book and eating a green apple.

So please, teach me how to dougie.
Moist Definitely.

Offline dun

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2014, 02:09:37 PM »
Hey there,

I would like help with titan ex, Ifrit ex and T6-T9 if possible..

Would really like to do more Ramuh and Levi runs, plus whatever else to help as well.

cheers

:cat:

Offline Tigerlilley

• #1 PS4
  • Administrator
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2014, 03:38:56 AM »
Despite actually being in Vegas I missed a lot of the annoucments cuz we were doing the floor challenging and talking too much while they were going on (live letters are still boring live).

Are they opening up 2nd coil? Is it farmable now

Edit: can help you with everything that's not Titan!

Offline Baneus

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2014, 08:20:59 AM »
Yeah. From my other thread - you can rerun 2nd Coil to help others out even if you've downed all the bosses. Lowers the chance of loot though.
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2014, 10:42:34 AM »
why lower loot! :/
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Baneus

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2014, 12:11:10 PM »
why lower loot! :/

I think it's because you can rerun it as multiple times. It looks like a fresh 8 man will get both chests and the chance of any chest spawning lowers with every additional "helper". Overall, the probability of getting loot is higher, but the percentage chance is lower.
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Tigerlilley

• #1 PS4
  • Administrator
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »
Call to arms!
Desta needs moogle ex and a few people need ramuh. May I please have volunteers for a moogle ex clear group and I can run a learner-with-intent-to-clear for Ramuh (will require competent tanks, however).
Lets get these guys through.

Offline Finklena

« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2014, 06:32:28 PM »
I'm keen!

Have cleared moogle ex and keen on a ramuh ex clear!

I am however a lowly blm dps.

Let me know where and when!

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2014, 09:53:00 PM »
can help with moogle ex, and need ramuh ex

Rekuja

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2015, 09:39:23 AM »
Would anyone be interested in spamming dungeons with my Archer on Tuesday? (tomorrow, around 7pm NZ time)

Sastasha -> Copper -> etc etc

Not many people do Fates anymore and I've done 1-35 story on my Ninja so I'm running out of quests and fast ways to gain EXP... I'd like to hit 50 Bard asap so I can work on Lancer to 34 and start smashing end-game content and catch up to everyone else. Normally I would solo queue dungeons while doing FATE's and Leves but I have no Leve allowance for some reason (could have sworn you started at 99 when I played at launch?) so leves are out of the equation and FATE's are very hard, if nobody is doing fates I can't solo the boss ones.

This would require someone willing to tank or heal for me so I can get instant pops for fast exp... it's a lot to ask.

Obviously I will return the favour with extreme and high-end coil carries, I'm amazing afterall. I'm built like a  :rek: but I destroy like a  :sharkbro:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:36:48 AM by Rekuja »

Offline Wales

• Holmgang Holmgang
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »
I am pretty sure my tuesday D&D game isn't happening this week, I could potentially come on my MRD 15 or THM 28.

Rekuja

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2015, 11:44:33 AM »
that would be awesome Wales, MRD sounds good as we would be in sync with our levels.

I might be on tonight if my raid finishes early, but Tuesday is solid if your D&D doesn't happen

appreciate it.

Offline Tigerlilley

• #1 PS4
  • Administrator
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »
WHO ARE YOU

Yea I can come after raid. I bring tanking or BLM skills.

Offline Wales

• Holmgang Holmgang
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2015, 09:10:58 AM »
Looks like my D&D game is go after all, as my players have recovered from their illness. Sorry buddy! If you're keen for tomorrow, I should be around after 9pm.

Rekuja

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2015, 11:57:06 AM »
All good man, I'll ask in FC if anyones keen if not I'll just solo queue and do non-boss fates lol

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2015, 04:27:31 PM »
Whoa! Reku is back on the 14? Nice :)

Offline Finklena

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2015, 04:55:19 PM »
Hey rek! Reckon I'll be around this weekend if ya want a hand. Leveling a war at the moment, currently 36.

Usually on during the week but on vita, so don't talk ( as its bloody hard to type) and only craft or do a roulette for poetics as dps :-)

Rekuja

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2015, 11:28:13 AM »
Thanks man, I'll ask every so often in FC, but I'd be keen for this weekend too ^^

Offline Finklena

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2015, 10:34:33 AM »
Looks like I've got some good free time this weekend :)

Will be on TS again finally! But if people are around, I've got a list of catchups I want to learn/ get done  :rek:

Still have to do Rumuh &Shiva ex. Had a bit of practice with Rumuh, but know absolutely nothing about Shiva.

And the other one (But not too bothered if people aren't keen!) is T8&9. 6&7 are a piece of cake now, and have had a bit of practive with 8. But know nothing about 9.

Rekuja

« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2015, 09:25:25 AM »
Could someone help me tonight please? I would like to hit 34 on my Lancer before the weekend so I can hammer out the story and gear up my Bard.

I would like someone to queue with me for dungeon spamming, It'll be a few Hauke Manors and a few Brayflox until I ding 34. I will need maybe 1-2 (maybe 3) hours of someones time if that's alright, would be highly appreciated.

Tank or Heals, whichever you prefer... not many people are doing FATEs or Dungeons because of the new patch so queue times are pretty rough right now. My Lancer is 28 if i remember correctly so just 6 levels of dungeon spamming would be nice, I'm sure after my low level roulettes today I should hit 29.

I'd need someone roughly 6-7pm NZ time (10 hours from now)

Offline Tigerlilley

• #1 PS4
  • Administrator
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2015, 09:57:25 AM »
My scholar is at the same level so I can help.

Don't worry, it's not me healing it's EoS and she's much better than I am

Offline Finklena

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2015, 07:38:09 PM »
Happy r to get some tank practice in. Am 38/39 but will be fun :-)

Rekuja

« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2015, 09:10:44 AM »
Thanks for all the help everyone, was nice to get through Coil 1-5 and Garuda/Titan/Ifrit Extremes.. also thanks to the people that helped me through Moogle Story.

I'm currently (after work) working through the story to unlock Leviathan Story/Ex and I might need some help with 1 clear of Moogle Ex, just for completion sake if anyones keen for that.

Offline Shozak Yarango

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »
I still need clears for Ifrit EX, Ramuh EX, Odin, and Ravana EX, and I was wondering if I could get a group together to help with that and help me clear out my Journal log, haha. Also, I only ever got to T9 in coils so I'd like to try that eventually and finish it up. I know that will take a little more coordination though. I'd also like to try to get in a Raid Group. I'm currently Ilvl 216 on my summoner but I'm getting level'd up pretty quickly. Thanks for the help and consideration guys, it's nice to even have a forum to discuss things on.