Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The "Help my ass plz" Thread  (Read 74989 times)

Offline Finklena

Re: The "Help my ass plz" Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2014, 04:30:49 PM »
You sure? I think you'd be perfectly fine with some pointers. Let us know if you need us for anything at all!

Agreed! - Sounds like a Hellion call to arms.

Will be keen on helping with story Garuda, can't do tonight, but may be able to get on tomorrow?

Offline Baneus

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2014, 04:46:51 PM »
You sure? I think you'd be perfectly fine with some pointers. Let us know if you need us for anything at all!

Agreed! - Sounds like a Hellion call to arms.

Will be keen on helping with story Garuda, can't do tonight, but may be able to get on tomorrow?

Sounds good. It's probably a bit odd, but I prefer to run with people I'm in a guild with in online games. This is actually the first MMO I've used a group finder in.
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2014, 04:51:30 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean! I used to feel like that when I first started the game and went into my first dungeon/trial.
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Baneus

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2014, 10:38:10 AM »
Sorry I didn't stay on for long last night. I tried to pug Garuda again and broke my keyboard after the third wipe (I really shouldn't pug when I'm tired). If, at some stage, people wouldn't mind being in a group with me, I need to get that Darkhold one out of the way as well  :sun:
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
Cool no problem Baneus, so just Garuda Normal and Dzemael Darkhold?
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Baneus

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2014, 12:37:46 PM »
Yes. Those ones  :D  New keyboard acquired from work (we've got 300+ in storage)

Offline Finklena

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2014, 04:18:26 PM »
Sorry I didn't stay on for long last night. I tried to pug Garuda again and broke my keyboard after the third wipe (I really shouldn't pug when I'm tired). If, at some stage, people wouldn't mind being in a group with me, I need to get that Darkhold one out of the way as well  :sun:

Sorry Baneus! I didn't really make it on last night.

Well, was on my vita but only crafting. My gf was keen on catching up on hannibal and game of thrones, so I watched then while crafting  :sun:

Offline Baneus

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2014, 07:45:21 PM »
urrrg, so tire. Should probably try on the weekend and I'll just level other stuff I don't need to be awake for during the week. Not even 8pm and I'm going to bed :(

Offline Baneus

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
Tonight maybe?

Offline Da Jebs

• KWest
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »
Sure thing Bane, I'm not actually in the FC right now but will be online so feel free to /tell me.

Offline Daz_maldek

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2014, 04:57:43 PM »
If ya need a hand feel free to ask me. eno or someone else can get ahold of me

Offline Baneus

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »
Excellent. I don't think my temper could handle another wipe caused by someone else.

Offline Shazz Leone

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »
Hey there I just thought I'd write down here turn5 after a bizillion wipes from this ,furtherest I've got so far is end of snakee bomb phase .  So if anyone's just running t5 just holla I'm a bard i91 thx all
I'm on most nights

And whoooo. Atma bow last night :sharkbro: :pad: :cat:

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »
Hey there I just thought I'd write down here turn5 after a bizillion wipes from this ,furtherest I've got so far is end of snakee bomb phase .  So if anyone's just running t5 just holla I'm a bard i91 thx all
I'm on most nights

Congrats one half of the grind is complete :)

Me and Lumi would like to ask for an assist with Leviathan HM if someone can us and guide us through the fight? So we are ready for when the patch lands :)

Also a side note, I haven't done Ultima HM or Gilgamesh battle on the bridge if anyone wants to guide me through these? I enjoy it a bit more than just watching youtube clips and then knowing the whole fight before trying it (this doesn't apply to hardcore raid shit like coil, I'll always watch clip first)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:48:50 AM by Sectiplave »

Offline Wales

• Holmgang Holmgang
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2014, 12:28:12 PM »
Honestly, you'll enjoy Gilgamesh a lot more if you don't know how the fight goes. It is insanely easy, so don't worry about it. Fight him and enjoy the ride.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2014, 01:40:37 PM »
Honestly, you'll enjoy Gilgamesh a lot more if you don't know how the fight goes. It is insanely easy, so don't worry about it. Fight him and enjoy the ride.

Cool! Yeah I figured it'd be a massive spoiler to watch the Gilgamesh fight, will give a whirl tonight :)

Offline Shazz Leone

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2014, 03:10:01 PM »
I'm on most nights

Congrats one half of the grind is complete :)

Me and Lumi would like to ask for an assist with Leviathan HM if someone can us and guide us through the fight? So we are ready for when the patch lands :)

Also a side note, I haven't done Ultima HM or Gilgamesh battle on the bridge if anyone wants to guide me through these? I enjoy it a bit more than just watching youtube clips and then knowing the whole fight before trying it (this doesn't apply to hardcore raid shit like coil, I'll always watch clip first)

I'll help with ultima 2 and gilgamesh if u want tho Gil is ez mode

Offline fleyer

• Chocobo Overlord
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2014, 03:35:36 PM »
If I'm online at any point you guys wanna run this stuff just hit me up, more than happy to help with this!  :nerd:

Offline Da Jebs

• KWest
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2014, 10:38:13 PM »
My MNK is going to turn level 50 soon, I need help for a carry through the EX primals to get it geared with a weapon. I'll try to boost my iLvl through CT first but I may end up running with an i44 weapon if the HM primals don't drop me anything.

Offline KaaneMoka

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2014, 01:35:12 AM »
You are asking for the impossible task, you know dat  :colbert: :colbert: :colbert: ???

Offline Da Jebs

• KWest
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2014, 07:11:18 AM »
Not for you the Kanye.

Offline Baneus

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »
Does anyone need anything in particular gathered this week? Since I'm not raiding or doing dungeons, I'm free to run around and get things (up to 1 star).

Offline fleyer

• Chocobo Overlord
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »
Can you gather me some RNG luck?  :rek:

Offline Baneus

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
I think that's in the Big Fish quest :(

Offline fleyer

• Chocobo Overlord
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2014, 11:59:48 PM »
"The Chocobos section, as well as the rights to stable chocobos and train members' chocobos, have been added to the Housing tab of the Authorization window under Rank."

From the patch notes, thus if my chocobro is in the stable feel absolutely free to train it if I'm not online! Please look forward to it!

I figure its the right thread since it does help my ass