Login  |  Register

Author Topic: WildStar  (Read 19680 times)

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
WildStar
« on: June 11, 2014, 02:45:54 PM »
Having so much fun in this game!!

Peach Pie says haii from Wildstar
 :heart:

Here are some awesome videos of WildStar!! watch these videos even if you aren't interested in the game! they are very entertaining.

What is WildStar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg

Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7I1Z6a_FA

Exiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn8648VGMKM&list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvkoaU6imUUolBSP5ftqUA4E&index=14

Dominion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhB3iYv4Ng&list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvkoaU6imUUolBSP5ftqUA4E

Classes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCaIxmffFWY

Paths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCyPXv5APY&list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvkoaU6imUUolBSP5ftqUA4E

My house ever so slowly coming together

random picture of Bizzerk cutting people up with a gun

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
Re: WildStar
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
tl;dw But I believe you when you say it's fun
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »
I know its long, it was going to be waaaay longer too!
was holding in my excitement then it all came bursting out.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:21:22 PM by Jess »

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »
Where's Rekuja?!

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »
Playing WoW  :smith:

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 03:34:44 PM »
 :cripes:

Offline han16

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »
Hail the Dominion!

Which realm are you on Jess? I'm currently based on Myrcalus PvE.

Offline KaaneMoka

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:48:22 PM »
Most of the Aus player based on Widow (PvP server)....A spellslinger I see  :rek: :rek: ...As for me, still have not yet started yet  :cripes: :cripes:

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 04:38:00 PM »
Hail the Dominion!

Hi Han! Funny seeing you here :P I was surprised to see Peri (Pete La) logged in the other day in game  :rek: such small world.

Over riding theme I hear from everyone talking about this game, is that it is fun! Very well designed, and very challenging, thought sometimes for the wrong reasons (latency check 1 shot moves) and very long dungeons.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:40:19 PM by Sectiplave »

Offline han16

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
Peri and I didn't like the idea of que'n for Widow as reddit announced it would be taking a firm hold of the server, reading some of whinging it was a good decision.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »
Peri and I didn't like the idea of que'n for Widow as reddit announced it would be taking a firm hold of the server, reading some of whinging it was a good decision.

Queue's just to join the server? You dropping the game or taking a break until things settle down?

I also blame you partially for playing FF14, watching you play on release date at the GS LAN reawakened my inner beast and I caved back in March.  :sun: :sun: :rek: :rek:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:10:48 PM by Sectiplave »

Rekuja

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
Well I wanted to play Dominion but she insisted on being a stupid furry bunny thing...

I'll enjoy my Orc instead.

>_>

Offline han16

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 03:02:01 PM »

Queue's just to join the server? You dropping the game or taking a break until things settle down?

I also blame you partially for playing FF14, watching you play on release date at the GS LAN reawakened my inner beast and I caved back in March.  :sun: :sun: :rek: :rek:

Wildstar is fun but it lacks people I know playing so it lost its appeal real quick, I'll go back to it like all mmos but for now I'd rather play FF14.

Offline Baneus

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:23 PM »

Wildstar is fun but it lacks people I know playing so it lost its appeal real quick, I'll go back to it like all mmos but for now I'd rather play FF14.
I played it quite a bit in Beta. Some of the latency checks got brutal. Did they fix that?
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline han16

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 04:27:40 PM »
I felt as tho its less brutal than FF14, still some stuff is beyond hard and has this 'SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER' factor. The difficulty level is most welcome after the sea of mediocre mmos that are about (FF14 not included), everybody doesn't and shouldn't win.

Offline Baneus

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 10:24:33 AM »
A friend of mine asked about CREDD. Does it look like it will price out of the casual gamers price range? (à la PLEX).
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Baneus

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 10:17:16 AM »
Yeah, i was having so much fun but i only had 2 friends on my my server so it got boring quick.. the housing is pretty awesome though..

Offline Baneus

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:04 AM »
In the comments on that thread, I'm the one bitching about the latency.