Login  |  Register

Author Topic: I WANT ONE!!!  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Daz_maldek

I WANT ONE!!!
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »

Offline Kartitown69

Re: I WANT ONE!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 05:00:38 AM »
****phoenix downing this bitch**** Screeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Um, I've been wanting there to be movies of a few of the Final Fantasies foreeeeverrr....

The problem is that many of the FF storylines and cinematics are simply not designed for the big screen.

Advent Children is a good example of this. While it was somewhat entertaining to see our favorite FF7 characters in action, the frame of the movie was poorly designed. There were many sudden transitions, horrible score placements, and a rather choppy storyline to tie it all together. What AC did have, however, were amazing visuals. As you may, know, this is because the AC movie was not produced or designed by film producers, but by those who worked at SE making cutscenes and such. Making random gorgeous scenes and cutting them in wherever is their wheelhouse!

The storylines  are another issue. Many of the FF's have long, overly elaborate stories that keep getting more and more things added into the plot. For a video game, that's great. That means we get to play with the characters more and learn more about them (not unlike books)! But for movies, that's a nightmare, a very big NO-NO! Even Television has to watch out for this (the more they add to the main plot, the more the series tends to die).

Sooo, if SE were to make a Final Fantasy movie (and I mean a legit one), they'd need to actually fund the movie to be made properly; With real film producers and writers working with the FF team to create something OUT OF THIS WOOOOORLLLD!!!

(Sorry, I really loved the entire ff series and I studied screenwriting and composing in college. So this topic reached out to me)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:05:04 AM by Kartitown69 »

Offline Kartitown69

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 10:19:30 AM »
Wait wtf?? How did this post end up here?? XD

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 03:07:39 PM »
Yeah I also read your post and wondered where you actually meant to post it, I'm assuming an old thread about favorite games?