Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Mass effect 3 PC anyone.  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Erecto Shadowsong

• Moist.
Mass effect 3 PC anyone.
« on: October 04, 2014, 07:06:21 AM »
So I play a fair bit of mass effect 3 multiplayer on PC, and would be nice to have some other buds to play with/teach.

I use origin on the PC, so unsure if you have to do that thing to play too.

Anyone else out there ?
Plis
Moist Definitely.

Offline Sectiplave

Re: Mass effect 3 PC anyone.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 10:19:29 AM »
I was seriously considering restarting on PC at one point ( I clocked up...... a significant amount of time on ME3MP on X360 ) but I just didn't have the heart to battle the RNG store again to build up my arsenal, I know from people on BSN who switched platforms it took much less time to build up your gear with existing knowledge of AI and mechanics.

There is still a small part of me that is tempted to play again on PC, there is just something satisfying in that game with trying out all different kinds of builds and finding something that works really well (not just the normal power builds like Geth Infiltrator with Piranha)

Not to derail but have you been interested by the co-op MP shown for Dragon Age Inquisition?

• Moist.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »
I'm rocking the N7 paladin with a phaeton ATM, pretty good lol. And I haven't even looked at anything dragon age since the first one lol
Moist Definitely.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 12:52:57 PM »
Damn man, I played a huge number of hours and I never managed to unlock the Paladin, it was one of the few non DLC ultra-rare weapons I simply never unlocked. The RNG of the store was one thing I never enjoyed about ME3MP.

I never really stuck with any one gun for a long time, I got to a point where I would switch classes and weapons every few matches. Usually switch between power based classes and weapon based classes to keep things fresh. I think my favorite power based class was the Valkyrie followed closely by the Vorcha class with flamer and bloodlust soo mobile, but soo deadly.

This is my ultra-rare collection (everything else was maxed out except for Awoken Collector character)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 01:01:57 PM by Sectiplave »

• Moist.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 06:23:51 AM »
Nono the n7 pally class lol. I only have the paladin pistol level one lol
Moist Definitely.

• Moist.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 06:24:53 AM »
Dat n7 hurricane X though. Oh pea.
Moist Definitely.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 10:26:54 AM »
Dat n7 hurricane X though. Oh pea.

Ohhh yeah I had all the characters unlocked, I really liked the Paladin, I would cruise through Gold matches hardly having to fire my gun due to his ability to self setup tech combos.

Geth Infiltrator + Hurricane X ..... completely OP, I would only use this when I was really tired cause it just felt like cheating sometimes :D