Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 4375 times)

Offline Dionysius

The Elder Scrolls Online
« on: March 09, 2015, 12:48:43 AM »
So! Elder Scrolls Online will become Buy To Play (Purchase once, play forever) on the 17th of March for PC users. I know I have the game and I'll probably be getting back to that so I thought I'd let anyone and everyone know. If ya'll are playing it we should totally group up on the same alliance and do the content together!

:)

Offline Baneus

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 12:37:20 PM »
From the little I've played of it, it seems like a reasonably fun game and the Community is a lot like FF14s. I actually sat in General chat for three hours last night and there wasn't a single troll.
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Tigerlilley

• #1 PS4
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 02:32:11 PM »
Why is this not console raaawr

Offline Baneus

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Baneus

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 01:06:08 PM »
So I purchase the game and think "hmm, I'll just grab a months sub to see what it's like". Took 18 hours to settle on a class and get to level 7 and I don't feel I wasted my time...

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 11:07:30 PM »
lol and im just sitting here playing through my ff7 on steam, 3 achievements to go, materia overload, max level and 9999999999999 gill lol
once i complete i may try this lol