Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Dragon Age Inquisition: Multiplayer  (Read 17855 times)

Offline Dionysius

Dragon Age Inquisition: Multiplayer
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:22:01 PM »
Just started looking back at this and the new free (and paid) DLCs look pretty sweet with new content compared to when the game was released initially. I am looking to start playing again and it's kind of difficult to find random PuGs to team up with plus the connection from Australia to NA would be pretty awful. Was wondering if there's anyone else here that has the game and wants to team up at some point and play through the new content in DAI:MP  :cat:

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
Re: Dragon Age Inquisition: Multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
I've never played Dragon Age...
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Dionysius

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 08:14:16 PM »
What are you waiting for? It gets grindy for hardcore gear, but that's in your blood to grind  :rek:

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:15:34 PM »
Venommmm </3............

Are you on pc Dion?? when i was playing DA:I the multiplayer was so broken for me :( haven't tried for months though..

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 01:55:49 PM »
What sort of things have changed? I played a bit of the DAI:MP, but it didn't really scratch the itch like ME3:MP did.

Offline Dionysius

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 08:50:29 PM »
Yeah, Jess, I'm on PC as well. I'm not sure, I haven't had any problems with it. I'm sure there may have been a fix at some point if it's not up to your computer.
There's a handful of new content including new classes, maps, monsters, and even better rewards. There are two new difficulties as well, Nightmare and Heartbreaker (Being the hardest).
I'm having fun with it at the moment, the new map "Ferelden Castle" has a Dragon boss at the end it gets pretty difficult sometimes.