Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Crafting 50-60 Guide  (Read 5497 times)

Offline blink625

Crafting 50-60 Guide
« on: September 12, 2015, 02:53:20 AM »
There are many ways to level crafting in heavensward.

1. Grand Company Supply and Provision Missions
The easiest way to gain exp is to complete grand company supply and provision mission trade in everyday.
These gives great exp and most of the 50-54 items can be purchase directly through vendor for 10-30k gil.
These are quick and easy way just to buy and trade it in if you're busy leveling DoW/M.

2. Leves
This is a great method to level too the following list provide list of item for leve 54.
I selected these leve because it is somewhat easy to prepare.
I recommended to get Minimum with the GC seals you get in method 1 because you'll need that for GSM.

* means they're repeatable quest.

CRP Quest Recipe Dark Chestnut Lumber lvl 54 leve*
BSM Quest Recipe Hardsilver Saw lvl 54 leve
ARM Quest Recipe Titanium Nugget lvl 54 leve
LTW Quest Recipe Dhalmelskin Breeches Of Maiming lvl 54 leve*
WVR Quest Recipe Ramie Halfgloves Of Healing lvl 54 leve*
GSM Quest Recipe Hardsilver Magnifiers Of Casting lvl 54 leve* (Minimum)
ALC Quest Recipe Enchanted Hardsilver Ink lvl 54 leve*
CUL Quest Recipe Dhalmel Fricassee lvl 54 leve*

Another way to level CUL is through Ishgardian Muffin lvl 52 leve* it requires less crystal and the time to farm since you can buy other ingredients in Old Gridania and need only 7 crystal.  The down side is that this is not a repeatable quest and only yield max of 281,492 exp / leve instead of 579,570 exp / leve.

3. Collectible Trade in
There is no daily or leve limit in this method.
You can collect the material you need a wait for the day that your item comes up in the list.
Starting level 56 and gives you blue/red scrips.

4. Normal crafting
This method is just by getting exp from simple crafting it'll require a lot of materials.

There might be better ways to level please share thoughts.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:24:00 AM by blink625 »

Offline Sectiplave

Re: Crafting 50-60 Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:27:14 PM »
This looks much like what I did to level my crafts. I'm still working on getting my last craft to 60 (ALC) but it's clear Enchanted Hardsilver Ink is a great value Leve.

My approach to leveling my crafts was lowest time investment per XP. The best way to do this was to farm bulk materials and spam the leve's you have mentioned here, maybe moving onto a higher XP reward Leve when you hit 56 or 58 if you could get the materials to make it HQ with a decent chance.

With this approach in mind some of the GC daily turn in's when your craft is between the levels of 50 to 53 weren't worth the time unless I already had the materials on hand, the reward base XP being between 70 to 140K XP.

One more point I'd add, is using the crafting XP manuals during 50 to 54 when you are crafting up a bulk amount of materials, it'll give you double XP for 18mins it's easy to use this bonus up before it drops below 10mins