Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Black Desert Online  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Baneus

Black Desert Online
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »
Hey peoples, long time :)

My latest addition is BDO. If you want a game with no end game except PvP and huge amounts of grinding this is it. Three weeks and nearly 100 hours played and I'm not even at the soft cap yet (50, after that you can very slowly grind to 56). Breeding horses, no fast travel, no player trading, the whole game is a massive time sink. Anyhow here's a pretty picture of my main:
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Wales

• Holmgang Holmgang
Re: Black Desert Online
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 11:34:37 AM »
I preordered this. Still haven't installed it. :D

Offline Baneus

Re: Black Desert Online
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 07:09:50 PM »
If you value your time you won't until you have a free schedule. But then again that might just be me. My additive personality conflicts with my attention span normally, but this game is in my head at the moment. Seriously, I got up to get a drink the other night and thought "wait a sec, do I have this node connected?". And the next morning I got in my car to go and get coffee, my eye caught my oil change label on the windscreen and I immediately thought "oooo, new quest" (the colour and shape is the same).
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.