Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Returning?  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Solare

Returning?
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:06:38 PM »
Hey guys.

Most of you probably don't even remember me. Its been a looong time.

I'm thinking of returning. I just started a trial account to see how I go, and if I like it again, I might sub my account.

I've been playing FFXI, and kinda enjoyed the bosses (I was our shells PLD) and other events. But my partner quit again, so there is nothing keeping my to FFXI. So might just return to pretty graphics, and my beloved PS4 controller.

Should I come back? tell me about fun stuff and big things to kill! Think I only managed to get my PLD to 36 before I left.

Offline Min Kim

• Meow
  • Big Fat Cat Venom
  • Yeahnah
    • Hellion
Re: Returning?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 07:05:20 PM »
Sorry Solare! Haven't been on in a while with moving across cities!
Definitely come back if you want to, I've never taken a break so I can't really say much >.<
Main: Venom Reginam
Alt: Venom Vipera
Alt: Venom Tertia

Offline Gaise

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 06:09:10 AM »
I recently came back and can say that I really enjoy the new features. I have not made it to end game content yet so I can't speak for that, however, I really enjoy the direction they have taken the "old" classes, and even the new classes. The new music and dungeons I have experienced are some of the best in any MMO i've played.

Also if you play on steam heavensward was on sale as of yesterday (not sure about today)

Offline Firewolfjs

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:12:42 PM »
Yesterday it was on sale through the playstation store, might still b today nit sure how long the sale is