Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Maintenance Games  (Read 25888 times)

Offline Peach

• #1 Altaholic
Re: Maintenance Games
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »
lol you dick rek! :(

okay glad im not the only scaredy cat here  :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:47:00 AM by Jess »

Offline Baneus

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 05:30:49 PM »
Went a bit nuts after I reinstalled the first Mass Effect (I'e not finished this one and I refuse to play the others until I do, I got distracted the first time). Played 40 hours since Monday....I think I've just about done every side quest you can do without doing anything in the main story except unlocking Liara (who I've never used in a squad).
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2014, 06:07:28 PM »
Yes play it sequentially Bane, the gameplay of ME1 is damn clunky by todays standards but it really does build the characters up nicely and give you some solid back round on the game universe. I recommend reading all the codex entries too as this helps flesh things out.

Really enjoyed the ME universe, dead keen on the next installment and the direction it is hinted to be taking.

Offline Baneus

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »
Finally finished after 60 hours played and at level 50. Slightly irritated that there were two side missions I couldn't do as I did the precursors in the wrong order. I might just level up to 60 before I start ME2 :D
I'm just saying that by any sane metric, Gendo Ikari is the best dad in the universe.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2014, 10:16:21 AM »
Hahaha yeah if you don't mind doing a leveled up play through it's not a bad idea, you get a few nice boosters to start ME2 if you were maxed out.

Ahhhh good old ME1 "new game +" play through using the Spectre sniper rifle, You need to be half way through the game before anything can survive more than 2 shots :D

Offline Baneus

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2014, 03:36:13 PM »

I use dual Scram XIII with HE X rounds if it's a tough target. Pretty much Turns the Spectre X into a portable Mako gun.

Offline Sectiplave

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2014, 01:15:14 PM »
Got FF13-3, Dragon Age 2 and Lego lord of the rings on the way now that I'm feeling like some gaming again.

I know FF13 - Lightning returns got slammed pretty hard, but for $16 I don't think I'll feel too ripped off. Same goes for DA2 and how it was ripped on for being over 'streamlined' to appeal to a casual audience.

Be interested to see if they deserved the scathing reviews, or it was a case of people riding the hype train too much and having bloated expectations.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2014, 08:17:06 PM »
started playing the new wolfenstein